|The Board of Directors of Arab Sea Information Systems Company is pleased to announce the results of the Ordinary General Assembly meeting (First Meeting) which was held at (20:15) on Wednesday 03/12/1444 corresponding to 21/06/2023 via modern technology means, and after completing the legal quorum for the validity of the General Assembly.
|City and Location of the General Assembly’s Meeting
|At the company’s headquarters in Riyadh, Al-Rayyan district – through modern technology
|Date of the General Assembly’s Meeting
|2023-06-21 Corresponding to 1444-12-03
|Time of the General Assembly’s Meeting
|Percentage of Attending Shareholders
|Names of the Board of Directors’ Members Present at the General Assembly’s Meeting and Names of the Absentees
|1- Mohammed Saleh Al Suhaibani. ( chairman)
2- Abdulaziz Mohammed Al Khalifa.
3- Haitham Mohammed Al Suhaibani.
4- Abdullah Mohammed Al Hawas.
5- Ahmed Suleman Al Jasser.
6- Nabil Abdullah Al Mubarak.
7- Turki Nasser Al Dahmash.
|Names of the Chairmen of the Committees Present at the General Assembly’s Meeting or Members of such Committees Attending on Their Behalf
|1- Ahmed Suleman Al Jasser(Chairman of the Audit Committee)
2- Abdullah Mohammed Al Hawas(Chairman of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee)
3- Nabil Abdullah Al Mubarak(Chairman of the Risk Committee)
|Voting Results on the Items of the General Assembly’s Meeting Agenda’s
|1. Reviewed and discussed the report of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year ending on 31-12-2022
2. Approval on the company’s auditor’s report for the fiscal year ending on the 31-12-2022.
3. Reviewed the consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ending on 31-12-2022 and discussed
4. Approval to absolve the members of the Board of Directors from liability for the fiscal year ending on 31-12-2022 .
5. Approval on appointing of (RSM allied accountants professional services) the company’s auditor among the candidates based on the recommendation of the Audit Committee, in order to examine, review and audit the financial statements for the second, third quarters and annual of the year 2023 and the first quarter of the year 2024 and determine his fees.
6. Approval on disbursing an amount of 875,000 SR as a reward to the members of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year ending on 31-12-2022
|In case of any inquiries, please contact the IR Department via telephone 920000559 or 0114964444 Ext. 111
Or via email: IR@arabsea.com